Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in Regina, Saskatoon, Weyburn, Estevan, & Moose Jaw water.
Infinite Water offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to reduce contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to a water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
Typical impurities reduced by an Infinite Water Hague Reverse Osmosis System.
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
Infinite Water 10-Stage Reverse Osmosis
This point-of-use system gets installed either under the sink or in the utility room, and connects to one special “purified” tap (provided) at the kitchen sink, as well as the fridge/ice maker (if applicable).
It produces the highest quality drinking water available using reverse osmosis followed by 9 other stages including prolonged contact filtration, remineralization, alkalinity injection (ORPs), and UV treatment.
This system also includes extra perks such as:
- Upgraded 14 gallon storage tank for higher pressure and volume filling
- Your choice of finish for premium drinking tap (antique bronze, chrome, brushed nickel, matte black)
- Leak Tray with automatic water shutoff if a leak is ever detected
- High production 75GPD TFC membrane
- Aquatec Booster pump for maximum filtration, filling speed, and filter life
- Specialty nitrate or chloramine filter additions (if applicable)
- Bottle filling station (to quickly and easily fill big blue jugs, Keurig, humidifier, CPAP machine, etc.)
- 100% USA-manufactured
- Remineralizes water to give “better than blue jug” quality
- Allows alkalinity boost up to 10 pH if desired (alkaline/ionized water) with one mineral filter and an additional “ORP” alkaline filter
- Includes supply/demand pump (extra repressurization after storage) for the highest pressure possible to drinking sources – 60psi!
This system comes with:
Lifetime/25-year manufacturer warranty
Annual Water Testing
Lowest Cost Replacement Filters on the market
Unlimited Free Phone Support
Included annual service province-wide with no mileage charges
This system can handle:
2000+ ppm TDS
Extreme municipal water conditions
Infinite Water 10-Stage Reverse Osmosis
Our most basic drinking water filtration system, the IWRO50 is a high-quality 5-stage, USA-manufactured unit that maintains an excellent price point, making it ideal for municipal water sources. Custom-built for Infinite Water with high-quality fittings, high-flow 3/8” lines, and a large 4.8 gallon metal storage tank, it’s a great value.
Ecowater Smart RO Systems
Do you like the newest technology? Ecowater purification systems connect right to your smart device, monitoring filter life, filtration performance, and water usage. With easy to change twist-in filters, you can self-serve on your system in just seconds – there’s no need to even shut the water off when you change the filters. This product line is North-American manufactured and third-party certified for performance by NSF/ANSI, WQA, and ISO.
With a Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odours, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing
- Space-saving designs
Weyburn SK Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Get a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter for your Weyburn SK homeInfinite Water was founded in 1966 as a water treatment company offering reverse osmosis water filters and the best commercial and residential water treatment products for decades in the Weyburn area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your business. We carry commercial water softeners, filters, and RO systems from Infinite Water and Hellenbrand, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today. reverse osmosis, reverse osmosis water filter, reverse osmosis water, reverse osmosis filter, reverse osmosis water filtration, reverse osmosis filters, reverse osmosis faucet, reverse osmosis faucets, under sink reverse osmosis, reverse osmosis water filters Diagram, desalination, water treatment, water filter, membrane, process, water purification, system, industrial, seawater, 5 stage, simple, home, commercial, installation, whole house, diy, drinking water, countertop, plant, flow, under sink, pressure, pump, schematic, filtration, water softener, 6 stage, connection, apec 615 Haskamp St #2 Saskatoon SK S7L 5W6 Phone Number: (306) 994-6133 Hours: 10 AM - 5 PM - Monday to Friday About Weyburn SK: Weyburn is a city in southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada, with a population of around 10,000 people. It’s known for its rich agricultural heritage and as an important hub for oil production in the province. The city’s history is closely tied to its agricultural roots, with farming playing a significant role in its economy and culture. Weyburn is surrounded by fertile farmland, and agriculture remains a key industry in the area, with crops such as wheat, canola, and barley being grown in the surrounding fields. Directions: From 2625 Airport Dr Grandora, SK S0K 1V0, Canada Follow Airport Dr to Circle Dr S2 min (1.4 km) Head south on Airport Dr 700 m Continue straight to stay on Airport Dr 650 m Take SK-11 S, SK-6 S and SK-39 S to Coteau Ave in Weyburn 3 hr 40 min (384 km) Turn right onto Circle Dr S11.1 km Use the left lane to merge onto Circle Dr/SK-11 S400 m Keep left to stay on SK-11 S 2.8 km Take the exit to stay on SK-11 S toward Regina 19.7 km Continue straight to stay on SK-11 S216 km Take the exit toward SK-11 S/Trans Canada Hwy/SK-1/Regina 1.3 km Merge onto SK-11 19.1 km Continue onto Trans-Canada Hwy/SK-1 E8.0 km Take the exit toward SK-6 S 600 m Keep right at the fork and merge onto SK-6 S36.8 km Continue onto SK-39 S 67.5 km Turn left onto Government Rd/SK-35 N (signs for Francis) 550 m Turn right onto Coteau Ave 1 min (350 m) To Weyburn Saskatchewan, Canada
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Reviews:See why we are the top reverse osmosis water filter provider in Weyburn Google Reviews: Facebook Reviews: Yelp Reviews: Angie’s List: Home Advisor: BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/ca/sk/saskatoon/profile/water-softener-supplies/infinite-water-solutions-0167-21510#bbbseal You may have found us by searching for some other common water services:
What is reverse osmosis?Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water purification process that uses a partially permeable membrane to remove unwanted molecules and particles from drinking water.
What does reverse osmosis remove?Reverse Osmosis removes common chemical contaminants such as: