Tannin/Yellow Water in Saskatchewan
Tannin/yellow water is a common problem that manifests itself as discolored water with a yellow or brownish tinge. Understanding the causes and developing effective remedies are critical to overcoming this issue.
Tannin/yellow water is often generated by the presence of organic chemicals in water sources, such as rotting plants or peat bogs.
Discolored water can stain fixtures and impair the overall appearance of the water, but it is normally safe to drink.
Consider the following remedies for tannin/yellow water:
- Install activated carbon filters to eliminate tannins and enhance water clarity.
- To reduce tannin presence and discoloration, use water softeners.
- Use chemical oxidation techniques such as chlorine or hydrogen peroxide treatment.
Tannin/yellow water can be eliminated with the proper remedies. Take action to ensure that you have clean, clear water throughout your home.
The WaterMax Whole Home Water Softener
Say hello to better water. Fully customizable and designed with precision, the WaterMax is user-friendly and gets you fresh, softened, and filtered water from every tap in your home, every time.
A Unique Way to Treat Your Water
With our patented three-compartment design, the WaterMax can reduce hardness, foul smells, bad tastes, cloudiness, and discoloration from your water in a single compact system. Your dishes will be cleaner, your clothes softer, your hair shinier and your skin silkier.
A Water Softener On Steriods
- Softens the water so it’s silky soft (no scale/mineral deposit left in water)
- Reduces chemicals including chlorine, chloramine, THM’s, etc. if you’re in the city or dirt, iron/rust/manganese, tannin, and nitrates/sulfates if you’re in the country
- Built-in self-cleaning pre-filter
- Lifetime (25-year) warranty on tank, resin, valve, and chlorine removal guarantee
- Built-in North America, certified 3rd party to NSF standards
- Hyper-efficient on salt and water with 35 gallons or less used per regeneration and absolute brining technology
- Salt monitor/Wifi compatible
- Adjustable capacity (up to 50,400 grains) for growing households and high flow rates (up to 19 GPM)